domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

@Downtown :)

I went with two of my friends to downtown, and we visited two museums of the city. First we went to the Mask museum, but it was closed!! We went to the museums in Sunday, because we thought that in sundays it will be opened to all the public, and it will be for free! But no!!! It was closed!! But I went to the Mask museum like 1 year ago... and I remember how it looks, I liked because you can see a lot of different masks. Also you can see the history and the names of the authors of the masks.
Later, we went to the MAC Museum, it was closed, but I went to this museum in the same day I visited the Mask museum, so I remember that there you can see a lot of different paints, some of that paints are very weird, other are good but you have to pay much attention to the paints to get the point of the paint.
I liked those museums because, they show different types of attractions for the people who dont live in San Luis, because in some of this arts are representing our culture :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario